Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo

National Blog Posting Month!

Every November there's this thing called NaNoWriMo where you're supposed to write every single day and crank out a 175 page novel at the end of the month. The main purpose to make writing a part of your every day routine and be able to glean some piece of all those words and turn it into something later. Of course, if you can just write a novel in a month, November is a handy enough month to do it in. NaBloPoMo is basically posting a new blog every day. There's no particular rule about what you have to post and quite frankly I couldn't even find an official site to sign up on, but I decided this evening that I would like to try to jumpstart my blog by participating.

I've been thinking about a lot of stuff to write about but not actually taking the time to do so these days. You probably already noticed that... Instead of planning out posts in my head for so long that they never actually make it up on the screen, I'm just going to write and see how the words flow this month. It might be great, it might be crap, but at least you've got something to check out every day for a month on the web!

No comments: