1. Turkey soup courtesy of my mom, the best soup maker ever.
2. Hydrocortizone cream for my itchy itchy itchy eczema.
3. Making an appointment with a doctor about my itchy itchy itchy eczema.
4. Getting a different birth control pill prescription called into a pharmacy after knowing after two weeks that this new one was not a good fit.
5. A cold beer after a long shift courtesy of my boyfriend (buying a six pack and leaving it at my apartment).
6. Chatting all day with one of my fantastic coworkers, JW. Sometimes I want to kick her, but most of the time I really like working with her. And I love swapping stories with her. But she cannot remember K's name for the life of her. It's cool though, it is a very unusual name.
7. Knowing that K might come over tonight even though it's already late and he has to open.
8. My flowers are still pretty almost two weeks later.
9. Low blood pressure.
10. Winter-like weather! Finally!