Saturday, November 3, 2007

friday five

1. They say elephants never forget. Would you compare your memory to that of an elephant or gnat?
I have a pretty good memory.

2. What kinds of things do you find it easy to remember?
Anything I've written about someplace. Phone numbers aren't too hard usually.

3. What kinds of things do you find it difficult to remember?
Sometimes names, news facts. I remember the gist of the story but not dates and names and everything. Which sucks. It'd be so much more impressive if I REALLY knew everything going on in the world. Or state.

4. How does your short-term memory compare to your long-term memory?
About the same I suppose.

5. How do you commit things to memory? Do you use tricks, songs, images, word associations, or other little mnemonics?
I like flash cards. I don't have a photographic memory but sometimes if I picture the last place I saw a fact or name or something I can remember it.

No comments: