Saturday, January 6, 2007

this many lists of five probably won't happen every friday

Five Reasons Why I Absolutely Adore K:
1. Tonight, what he wanted to do most was take me out. I actually don't particularly care what we do as long as I get to spend time with him, but it was adorable to me that he wanted to take me out because he hasn't in awhile. I have a man who wants to take me out.
2. He really played with my niece when she offered him a cup of fake tea. Not only did he politely take the cup, but he also pretended to fix it up and when she put her hand out to take the cup back, he told her he wasn't done yet. The look of surprise and delight on her face was fantastic and I fell harder for him. I just needed him to be nice to her, but the fact he really played with her (that was only the first round of tea that night) was super great. It was to her too, because the next time she saw him, she remembered his name. First of all, she's only almost 3 and secondly, she never remembers anyone's name.
3. Sometimes he'll kiss me like forty times in a minute and I try to keep up but it always makes me laugh.
4. He is the best cuddler ever. It took us awhile to get the whole laying down together watching movies thing, but we've got it down pat now. He smells terrific and does the exact perfect mix of us wrapping up in each other without making it so I can't breathe. And he also never ever gets annoyed that I'm so fidgety.
5. He tells me that he loves me all the time. It's usually more than just once. Sometimes he'll tell me he loves me and I'll tell him I love him too and then he'll say "Good." That's probably my favorite because he seems so satisfied that I really do love him too. Those words are precious to me and I'm so glad to have someone who doesn't get tired of me saying it or saying it himself.

No comments: