Friday, January 19, 2007

five things you might not know about me

1. I typically set three alarms, about ten minutes apart, to make sure I wake up in time to get ready and get to work without having to severely rush. This is one of the many reasons why I love my cell phone.

2. Everytime I see my nephew, I try to think of a new way to make him laugh so hard his whole body shakes because toddler laughter is one of the most fabulous things in the world. Everytime, I end up resorting to hiding somehow. Ever since I first met him, he has thought the funniest thing in the entire world is for me to hide my face behind my hands, duck down behind a counter, or get under a table and then suddenly reappear. If only other people were as easy to impress.

3. I don't really miss living in California at all. I miss my friends and I miss knowing where a ton of cool stuff is, but I really like San Antonio. I'll always like going back for a visit, especially when I can fit either time in San Francisco or time in Newport Beach in, but I really like where I currently live. I hope that the next time I move I feel the same way, ridiculously content but slightly changed because of the last place I lived.

4. My iPod has been broken since about August and I haven't gotten it fixed because I am afraid of what it will cost. However, I need to get over my fear and go to the Apple store and at least find out how much it will be. I miss it. A lot.

5. I don't ever get tired of watching movies. I could go to the movies and rent them forever and still be quite contently entertained. One of my current absolute favorite things to do on the weekends is to curl up with K and watch a movie. To be fair, that might have to do more with curling up with him than the movie watching, but still. I heart movies. I love having Blockbuster Online, and at first I was worried it'd be weird going into the store and swapping out movies all the time, but now I realize I don't care. It makes me feel rich to have to choose a movie out of a few that I haven't seen yet. I feel the same way about books, but the movie thing is a lot cheaper at the moment. :)

No comments: