Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm nosy and I also have a big mouth.

You should just know that about me.

When people tell me secrets, I can be very good at keeping them for a pretty good amount of time. Sometimes though, I just have to tell one person so that I get it out of my system. It's not always the same person that I tell random clandestine information to, it's usually someone who doesn't know the people involved in the secret so that way it's not as big of a deal that I have a big freaking mouth.

The nosy thing though is an interesting thing because we live in a world of blogs and blog rolls. Sometimes when I'm bored or I generally have too much time on my hands and zero interest or inclination for cleaning or otherwise productively occupying myself, I will look at random people's blogs and then read their friends' blogs and then THEIR friends' blogs and so on and so forth. Sometimes I find people I knew a hundred years ago and sometimes I send them a message somehow, but other times I'm just that internet stalker reading innocent people's blogs and they don't even know I'm there.

I hope we can still be friends.

1 comment:

tina said...

we can still be friends.

I, too, have lurked in blogs.

Besides, if so many of us weren't nosy, why would there be such high demand for public blogs, and US magazine? Oh, and I like to think of it as "staying informed". I like to be in-the-know.