Here's a nicer list of five:
Five Great Things About My Apartment:
1. I live by myself. Someday I hope this will change, but for now, it's kind of awesome knowing that it will be quiet when I get home and that I can sit in the living room for a bit or just go straight to bed and not make small talk or hurt anyone's feelings.
2. I can walk around naked any time I want. Although I imagine if I were to be living with K this would not change. I doubt I'd clean naked if he was around though. That's so incredibly weird, but so awesome that I do it in secret anyway.
3. It looks like my home. I love opening the door and seeing that I have transformed a living space into something that says "Melissa."
4. It is small but big enough to hold my stuff. There's enough room to invite people over even if I don't have a hallway.
5. I'm really proud of being able to work and earn money to pay rent. I don't know, I just am. :)