Wednesday, February 7, 2007

wednesday wonders

Things that have been a delight for the past week or more.

...fog this morning! Just enough to make things mysterious, not dangerous. I like it when life is mysterious but not dangerous.
...grande 4 pump vanilla 2 pump mocha soy lattes in a for here mug on the overnight shift.
...Six Feet Under and all of it's acted out imaginary interactions with the characters. I wish my imagination was as vivid as the characters on that show sometimes. Other times I am thankful for the exact reason that it is not.
...my mom is back in Texas!
...when my nephew saw me let myself into my parent's house Sunday, he said "Auntie! Auntie's here!" and purposefully got down from the table and ran over to me and gave me a hug.
...reading again.
...a particular co-worker asking for an ear bud to hear what I'm listening to every day. Yesterday I learned that Jimmy Eat World is "Weed music"
...my niece telling me to sit down so she could play with my hair, just for a little bit. I don't even know how to describe how she says "little bit" or why it brings me so much delight, but trust me, it's adorable.
...Dooce's latest newsletter.
...having plans with K this afternoon/evening. We're going to the movies!
...putting things in motion to have a great gift for K next week.
...my manager letting me change my availability AND applying the changes to the schedule she was working on. Farewell Sunday overnight shifts!
...more and more of my friends loving The Office.
...my long curly hair.
...naps.

No comments: