Saturday, June 23, 2007

weight watchers week 5

I lost again this week, 2.8 pounds. That brings my total to 9 pounds lost! Not too shabby for Melissa. Next week will be double digits. :)

This week the biggest thing I threw in the mix was walking and going up and down some stairs a lot more often. I walk up 5 flights and then back down, and then on a small trek to the parking garage where I stretch and walk back. It's not really a lot in the grand scheme of things or compared to what other people are doing for workouts, but it gets my heart pumping and it's enough to help me out at the moment.

That's pretty much it for the week! I know, kind of short, but really, that's about it. No really big struggles or triumphs (except my exceptionally good weigh in). It feels like this is becoming more of a way of life than a diet which is awesome.

2 comments:

tina said...

Yay melissa!!! I'm so happy for you!

m3li558 said...

Thanks! :)