Friday, June 15, 2007

five foods i can eat fairly ridiculous amounts of

Friday Five!

1. Sushi. Spicy tuna, plain tuna, salmon, shrimp... It's freaking delicious. My favorite place in town is Samurai and they have this ultimate tuna roll that is fantastic. It's basically a spicy tuna roll wrapped in plain tuna. Their lemon roll is also de-freaking-licious.

2. Nachos. The kind with the gross canned cheese like you get at the movies or baseball games or whatever. Just plain tortilla chips, cheese, and jalapenos is so great to me. Gross, but great. :)

3. Salad. But the really good kind with the dark green leafy lettuce and tons of other vegetables. Tomatoes, cucumber, spinach, sprouts, broccoli, a little bit of egg and cheese, and some sunflower seeds sprinkled on top. Then add some balsamic vinegar or some really good ranch dressing and I am a happy girl.

4. Pizza. Not to the extent of the sushi, but the good cheesy kind or meat lovers, I can put away a surprising amount for a girl.

5. Pistachios and Almonds. Not necessarily together, but hey, you never know! I can sit with a bag of pistachios in the shell and be quite content eating the entire thing. I like all the salt. And almonds, I just love them. Almond is even my favorite syrup at Starbucks. My favorite candy is almond M&Ms. And almond Snickers.

No comments: