Friday, June 22, 2007

five reasons i'm glad it's friday

1. I have the whole weekend to not be at work. It's not so much that I hate going to work as it is that I love hanging out in my apartment. I don't mind leaving to take care of things or whatever, but for the most part if the neighbors are being quiet and not jumping instead of walking, I am quite content to stay at my place.

2. Tonight my mom and I are having a girl's night out and going to dinner and to a show. Not to the movies, but an actual stage production. I haven't heard of the play before, but it should be an excellent night.

3. My week got much better as it progressed. I had an excellent day with my boyfriend yesterday and a few really good talks. There are a few things that need to change that will just take some time, but now I feel like he really understands where I'm coming from and why I need those things to change. Huge weight off my shoulders that I wasn't really even sure where it was coming from before Wednesday and Thursday. I love him so very much.

4. I start a new job on Monday that I am really looking forward to. It will be nice to change things up a little bit and it will be a tiny bit more money which is awesome. I think I have to actually buy work clothes for it which is a small bummer because I haven't had to do so since September, but that's cool. At least I get to go shopping! We'll see next week. The week after that though will be extra fantastic as I switch from 6:45 am to 3:15 to the lovely set of hours 2:45 pm to 11:15 pm.

5. I get to spend even more time with K this weekend. No offense intended to anyone at all, but he's the only person I never need a break from. I can spend days and days with him and not start to wonder when I'll get some time to myself to recharge or anything. And we don't even have to be filling up the time with a bunch of outings and whatnot. I love that we go to the movies and everything else, but it's just as wonderful to me to lay down with him for awhile or cook something together or watch some tv. I think he's amazing and that I'm very lucky to have him. It thrills me that he feels the same way about me. Yay for Melissa!

No comments: