Sunday, September 30, 2012

the one where i mention the 31 day challenge

So I've seen this thing posted on a few blogs about 31 Days where you pick a broad-ish topic and write something every day in October about it. I'm going to try to do it. I'm going to try really hard. My theme is going to be 31 Days to Getting My Sh*t Together. And by that I mostly mean getting my house and my car to be more presentable. I don't have a big plan on how to do that exactly, but I'll think about it tonight and write about it tomorrow.

We have too much stuff and the stuff we need isn't organized well. I have established some very lazy habits of not cleaning out the car on a regular basis or clearing off the backseat into the trunk and then not emptying the trunk out immediately. My kitchen cabinets are a bit haphazard and could use some love. And of course, the baby's room is currently more of a spot a bunch of boxes and other things has ended up. It needs to be cleared out, cleaned, and set up for Baby C-2.

It just seems like a good chance to focus on things that need some loving attention. And seriously, I'm 32. I need to get my sh*t together.

No comments: