Wednesday, September 19, 2012

the one where i make a list of happy things!

Here is a list of some of the things making me happy this week...

...Saturday I got to have an overnight date with K and it was delightful.
...we ate at The Palm after having saved for it for a few months and every bite was delicious.
...3 years of marriage!
...the weather is getting much more to my liking, slowly but surely.
...a great well baby appointment for S and his 2.5 year check-up!
...already doing some of the things S's pediatrician recommended about him eating and getting better potty training tactics.
...going to City Church Downtown a couple of times makes us want to go there on a regular basis and get to know downtown better too. We found some coffee shops nearby that we want to try, too!
...Twitter (@meljamc)
...my pregnancy is still NOT high risk!
...both of our toilets are now working!
...both of our toilets are now NOT leaking!
...we have a ridiculous amount of towels and I don't know why or how that happened but I am grateful because we had a lot of water leaking in our bathrooms.
...having my own washer and dryer
...Rockin Green Soap--you can order samples on their site. Do it. Laundry will be more fun and more efficient. And no one asked me or paid me to say that. I just believe it.
...a really fantastic grocery shopping trip that has led to delicious meals at home for not a lot of money.
...nap time. Naps are so delicious.
...watching the regular news and then watching The Daily Show.
...the tv show Parenthood is back with new episodes.

No comments: