Wednesday, January 20, 2010

humpday happiness!

Some random stuff making me happy these days...

...spending gobs of time with my husband doing nothing in particular.
...being out of the apartment.
...my nails are growing at super speed and strength.
...back rubs.
...my iPhone.
...ultrasound appointments!
...knowing a sort of back way to get from the house to the area of the city where Ki and I do a lot of stuff.
...reading blogs.
...looking at teeny tiny baby clothes.
...my youngest niece giving licks as kisses.
...bagels with cream cheese.
...Facebook!
...finding old mix cds and being transported in time (in my head).
...hot baths with Espom salt.
...texting, especially with my cousin and sister these days.
...my awesome sisters-in-law
...trying to cook something I never cooked before and getting good reviews.
...Conan O'Brien's monologues this week.
...using a DVR
...lazy afternoons spent curled up watching a movie.
...sparkling water. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT.
...compliments about my writings on this here blog.
...old pictures.
...feeling like the Melissa I once was.
...my wedding ring.
...my super wiggly baby providing late night entertainment as we watch my belly move.
...The Office.

No comments: