Wednesday, January 13, 2010

humpday happiness

Various things making me happy this week, in no particular order...

...a relatively cheap visit to Samurai last night for Ki's work Christmas party!
...our baby LOVING Japanese food.
...Carmex.
...the way Conan has been handling the whole late night talk show debacle.
...my robe.
...warming up my husband's cold feet on my legs.
...more good baby check appointments.
...sourdough bread toast with butter and a little jelly.
...Target.
...still having Target gift cards to use even if it's not for big appliances anymore.
...making our bedroom feel more like OUR BEDROOM.
...back rubs from my husband.
...ultrasound appointment next week!
...considering baby names which I don't think will really stop until the baby actually makes an appearance so we probably won't divulge the full list any time soon.
...Facebook comments.
...I'm still wearing my wedding ring because my hands haven't swollen TOO much yet.
...sparkling water.
...baby kicks, regardless of how intense.
...central heat.
...weather still being wintery even if it has warmed up a bit.
...super strength fingernails that grow lightening fast.
...my husband in general--he's such a delight to me.
...hot showers.
...almost not being sick anymore.
...hearing Baby C's strong heart beat.
...oranges.
...not running out of gas even when it seemed an impossible task to be able to keep driving to find a gas station.
...setting up the baby's room.
...Benadryl and Tylenol.

No comments: