Wednesday, January 6, 2010

humpday happiness

Happy happy things!

...late night West Wing marathons that my husband is interested in too!
...filling up the DVR. We will never be able to go back to a VCR
...cinnamon dolce lattes. Mmmm...
...wearing eye liner after a long hiatus.
...getting almost everything unpacked and put away.
...my husband's wild curly hair. He needs a haircut but I kinda like it long-ish when he doesn't put it in a pony tail.
...egg salad.
...baby kicks.
...cold cold cold weather.
...dress socks.
...carmex.
...text messages.
...thinking of possible baby names.
...benadryl
...cooking dinner for my parents--they get really excited about it.
...Mary Kay appointments.
...my hair is getting longer!

2 comments:

Swizzle Stick said...

I had a cinnamon dulce latte TWO days in a row! Mmm. It's as tasty as a cinnamon roll!

Melissa said...

I NEEDED something cinnamon that night and it totally hit the spot. :)