Friday, January 1, 2010

five things i'd like to have happen this upcoming year

I imported my old blog to this here site and I think I'm going to continue some of the stuff I started a few years ago. Friday Five is a list of five things that may or may not have explanation attached to them. Without further ado, today's Friday Five!

1. A healthy baby born sometime in March. I have a feeling I will be induced because of high blood pressure or the baby's size or maybe both. I would just feel a little better if we made it at least to the month of the original due date! And boy or girl, I just want a healthy little one.

2. Ki and I getting to go away together for at least 2-3 days. No particular destination in mind, and the baby can come, but we need a little change of scenery vacation.

3. I would like to be wearing Ki's clothes by December. I desperately need to lose weight and get in shape and I think this pregnancy being diagnosed as high risk from the get go is finally the kick in the ass I needed to be balls to the wall about my efforts. I'm going to do Weight Watchers and post regularly about my efforts and results starting in May.

4. Ki needs a job that brings in more money and allows him to pursue his dreams. Neither of us has any idea what this looks like but I still think it's worth pursuing and can happen sooner rather than later.

5. I will have a rough draft of a book about being a high risk mama, depression during pregnancy, and random stuff no one talks about in regards to pregnancy. I have no idea how to shop it around or anything like that, but writing it will be beneficial to me and therefore worth at least trying and seeing what happens.

No comments: