I haven't watched any movies lately, so instead, you get 25 facts that you may or may not know about me.
1. I absolutely adore cold weather.
2. I only meant to stay in San Antonio for six months to a year.
3. The first thing I remember ever wanting to be when I grew up was a coroner.
4. My favorite color is orange but pink makes me really happy.
5. I do not want a big wedding and never have.
6. I can tell when my blood pressure has risen because I can feel it in my neck.
7. If possible, I would like to have four kids.
8. My true favorite Starbucks drink is iced venti ice water.
9. It has been more than a year since I last worked at Starbucks, but people still ask what my favorite drink is when they find out I used to work there.
10. I like watching tv shows on dvd more than I like watching them on the networks.
11. Except for Criminal Minds. I can only handle one episode a week.
12. Pepsi has been my favorite soda for as long as I can remember.
13. I can always tell the difference between Pepsi and other cola drinks.
14. I adore accents. All of them. Every time I hear a new one I think that one is my favorite.
15. I think being as white as I am is kind of boring.
16. Throughout my life, I have rarely had actual crushes on movie stars.
17. But when I was 10, I had a door size poster of Fred Savage in my room.
18. My bedroom is usually my favorite room in any spot I live.
19. On dark cloudy rainy days the thing I want to do most is crack the window so I can hear the rain and stay in bed and read all day long.
20. There is nothing as magical as children's literature.
21. My boyfriend has taken to doing small things to show he cares and my favorite is when he comes to bed long after I've already been there and rubs my back for awhile.
22. If I had random money to spend on anything I wanted and every bill and my truck were taken care of, the first store I would go to is the Apple store.
23. I have to keep my nails short because it bugs me when they click on the computer keyboard as I type.
24. I wish I could get my nose pierced again. That cute little sparkle really did make me happier than it probably should have.
25. Someday I will live in a house where I take a bubble bath at least more than once a week.