Saturday, January 10, 2009

class is going to come very early on monday morning

I would just like to say that I am taking three classes on Mondays and Wednesdays and am out of class by 10:45 am. That's hardcore, man.

My internal clock is all out of whack. That's why I'm up right now eating ramen and desperately searching for something interesting to watch on tv instead of sleeping. It's just kind of nice and peaceful as my upstairs neighbors have not woken up yet. I still haven't figured out what requires so much constant marching around. But I have definitely figured out the next place I live will be on the top floor, even if that means it's the third floor.

Yesterday was my niece's fifth birthday. She is a lot of fun to spend time with because she's more little kid than baby now (even though I will forever refer to my sister's kids collectively as "the babies") and little kid logic is seriously the best. I personally enjoy how I am always greeted with "Auntie! Auntie! Auntie!" Sometimes I hear it more if it's as the kids are running across the yard or something. I talked to her on the phone and wished her a happy birthday and she told me a little about her day. It's so cliche and ridiculous but I can't believe she's old enough for me to completely understand on the phone now. I also talked to my nephew. His birthday is at the end of next month so what he said to me was "Auntie, Auntie, Auntie. When (my niece) is done getting growed up, then it gets to be my birthday. Okay, I love you." How can you just not adore the two of them?

I'm going to pretend like I can sleep now... Wish me luck!

No comments: