Tuesday, January 29, 2008

i've been awake a very long time today

Just wanted to say that today I had a doctor's appointment and my blood pressure was so fantastic that now I only have to take one kind of blood pressure medicine! And it's the really cheap one! Also, I've lost two more pounds so that brings it to 13 since November. I gained a few over the holidays but dropped it again, so I'm really aiming for losing ten pounds this month. I can totally do it.

I got to meet K for lunch at Subway, yay for us both eating a healthy meal and yay for it being together!

Work was alright. But I brought my workout clothes inside with me and changed before I left and drove to the gym. I spent 35 minutes on the elliptical trainer and then left. I want to do weights, but there were more people by the weights and I don't really know what I'm doing yet so baby steps.

K was still up so I grabbed us some food (salad for me, yay!) and drove to his house and we chatted and watched some Travel channel and now I'm home.

And you know what is at home? A clean kitchen! And a clean bathroom! I will take care of the mountain of clean clothes in the laundry nook tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

tina said...

I've heard of a breakfast nook, but never a laundry nook. Interesting approach...

tina said...

I've heard of a breakfast nook, but never a laundry nook. Interesting approach...

Johnathon said...

You should go to sleep and maybe clean my place...that'd rock.