Wednesday, May 30, 2007

wednesday wonders

This week's list brought to you by Chantilly cookies, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, and the color orange.

...my nephew was sitting in my dad's lap across the table. I asked him if he would want to go to the movies with me for an Auntie and Nephew day. He solemnly got down from my dad's lap and walked around to climb up into mine. We discussed that going to the movies meant popcorn too and he kissed my check, climbed down, and went back to my dad. He is absolutely the cutest two year old I know.
...the whole Weight Watchers thing is going really well. I don't know if I've lost anything, but I feel about a million times better and have done really well staying in my points without being obnoxious about it at all.
...I've been cooking more and it is a delight.
...my fridge keeps things REALLY cold.
...being found by more people on MySpace!
...watching The Office on dvd.
...getting magazines in the mail.
...I am crazy in love with K, and he with me. That is an amazing feeling.
...you can buy rice pudding in single servings and it is so amazingly delicious that I do believe it's my new addiction. Yes, rice pudding.
...I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon which hopefully means the end to the allergies and to the lovely sinus pain I've had this week.
...my dad turned 50!
...ceiling fans
...having time to watch movies again
...italian sausage
...emails from friends I haven't talked to in AGES
...www.jezebel.com
...changing weather, even if I'm not sure I'm ready for Texas heat.
...the Spurs are doing well!
...eventually I'll be getting a pedicure with K's sister. Both the hanging out with her and the pedicure will each be lovely.

No comments: