Tuesday, July 10, 2007

just you know, random crap

I'm home from my first day on my own and with my new schedule at work and I have to say, I am a fan. The training was difficult but mostly because the person training me has worked at the hospital for 29 years and in this job for 10 years. She doesn't have to think about what she does at all, so she wasn't very good at explaining it. Fortuantely I caught on to what she was doing, took a lot of notes, and asked a lot of questions and the mistakes I made tonight were very small ones that I will probably avoid in the future. I like the people, I like what I do, and I like the schedule. The only thing is next week I will be doing some other training that takes place on the traditional 8 am to 5 pm schedule. I am ridiculously not excited about it, but it's only a week and will be super easy because I've already learned how to do all the stuff they are probably going to show me. Tomorrow or Wednesday I'll be heading over to the community college to find out about some stuff for the fall. Wish me luck on it all!