Friday, October 5, 2012

the one where i write about 31 days #5

S clearly knows something is up. He wants to sit in my lap all day long and at night he'll be quiet for a bit but then suddenly start yelling, "Mommy, where are you?!" I don't want to reward random yelling but I also don't ever want him to feel abandoned.

I am exhuasted.

We had one good night of bed time and sleep this week, and for that, I am grateful. But I am still tired right now. I was just daydreaming of the time when I could hold firmly to "time worked is time paid." Being a mom is the hardest job I've ever had and there is never a clock-out time. Or paycheck. I think when S gets a little older it'll be easier because it will be a more give and take relationship rather than me doing so much work with little feedback from him.

Potty training went super well today, which is awesome!

And that's all I've got.

No comments: