Wednesday, December 30, 2009

humpday happiness

A list of happy things...

...cooking a whole meal with Ki for my parents.
...plain sparkling water.
...Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
...The West Wing.
...more unpacked than packed boxes in my room.
...late night movie time.
...a working and used fireplace.
...holding my youngest niece.
...how excited my parents were about their Christmas presents from us.
...Ki's hair.
...having a really good AND funny OB.
...today is the last day of my second trimester.
...chicken taquitos.
...text messages.
...Facebook comments.
...my nails growing at super speed and still being strong.
...sleep.
...back rubs.
...my bed side lamp.
...central heat.
...not plucking my eye brows every day.
...the smell of a freshly cleaned bathroom.
...the smell of fresh laundry.
...my super wiggly baby letting me know when s/he likes things I've eaten.

No comments: