Sunday, November 2, 2008

it's november, how did that happen?!?

In the spirit of NaNoWriMo (is that right?), I'm going to try to post a blog every day for this month. I don't know how well I will do, but I will try. K is doing the novel writing thing and based on his recent drawing attempts, I'm pretty excited to see the result. My man is this amazing artist who doesn't seem to be completely aware how impressive his drawings are. Especially when he insists they are just sketches. My mom wants one of his sketches, literally as is, in a frame for Christmas.

Here's my random news for this post. My sister is pregnant! She is having a rough bout of not being able to keep anything down for very long. She was throwing up at one point and my niece went into the bathroom crying. My sister told her she was okay and it wouldn't last too much longer but she was just a little sick. My niece kept crying and then told my sister "I just don't want you to throw the baby up!" Four year olds are seriously the best.

Don't forget to change your clocks! Just another reason why fall makes me happy, an extra hour of sleep. :)

2 comments:

tina said...

oh my goodness. That is so cute. Your sister must have been flabberghasted when she heard her say that. hehe.

best of luck with writing everyday. One year I'm actually going to do the novel think for the month.

Julie McCoy said...

That's awesome about Nicole! Tell her I said congratulations :) i agree- getting an hour extra is the best November blessing!