Monday, November 3, 2008

ww goals

Okay, so this is what I decided about Weight Watchers goals for myself. I want some stuff to look forward to which could be seen as bribing myself or simply marking milestones that I make for myself. Either way, this is what I've got so far:

-10 pounds: haircut
This gives me some time to figure out what I want and to ask friends where they go for a haircut. I will probably land on Supercuts, but you never know. And 10 pounds is something that I can do that shouldn't take that long and is an amount that should be marked with some kind of something.

-25 pounds: find out about becoming a Mary Kay consultant (or whatever the official word is)
I need to spend some more time thinking about it but I think I could rake in some cash from co-workers if I were to be selling Mary Kay stuff. Doing parties would be fun and like I said before I love the skin care items I have and can definitely sell something I believe in.

Hmm, I guess that's all I've got so far. That's enough to keep me on track this week though!

No comments: