Wednesday, August 22, 2012

the one where i make a list of happy things!

It's Wednesday so it's time for another list of happy things going on for Melissa!

...K felt the baby kick for the first time last night! He's a strong little guy! I don't remember when K was first able to feel S kick, but it seems like it took longer.
...making plans for my birthday! It's in a week, in case you want to bring me some yellow cake with chocolate frosting!
...being thankful for the lack of morning sickness in my life. I'd much rather deal with the problem of the seemingly bottomless appetite I have than knowing where any and all bathrooms are in case of a quick desperate need.
...still thinking about the drummer at church on Sunday. I need something I can be so passionate about that others see it clear as day in me when I'm doing it.
...S is mildly obsessed with Sesame Street. Of all the kids shows ever, it's still my favorite. It's like visiting my own childhood for a little bit when we watch it together.
...S is definitely obsessed with monsters and it is freaking hysterical. He raises his arms and roars ferociously and tells me he's a monster. I'm hoping this means we can skip all fears of a monster in the closet or under the bed. Right now, he'd think that was amazeballs.
...so many kisses for me every day. Good morning from my husband, kisses through the day, and a whole good night routine with S that gets me at least ten from him and the chance to kiss each of his velvet cheeks several times. Pure happiness.
...getting ready to potty train! A break from diapers? What?!
...ice cold drinks. Mostly sparkling water.
...fresh berries
...getting into bed at the end of the day. Even better of the end of the day is dusk.
...writing more

No comments: