Monday, February 9, 2009

lesson learned

Today I went to my yoga class. And as I was sitting in the parking lot waiting to go inside, my headache really came to full force. So trying all these poses that while I have gotten better at still frustrate me because I know my lines are not nearly as good (and therefore graceful) as my teacher's are. The headache just got worse and worse and I contemplated leaving because I wasn't sure if vomiting was going to be the next step. I made it through the whole class and then decided to just come home. An hour later, here I am. So basically, the thing I learned today is that if I can make it to yoga, I should simply stay for the rest of my school day because the headache is going to get way worse in traffic than it would have just staying for classes. Who knew?

No comments: