Tuesday, August 7, 2007

while i'm waiting for my room to cool down...

Even when he is part of the turmoil I am trying to sort out in my mind, just sitting and talking with K makes my heart calmer. There is something about the way he loves me and believes in me, just in general, that is a great comfort even when all we are talking about is whether or not it's okay for girls to fart in public and the difference between chicken nuggets, strips, and pieces. When he takes my hand to trace my fingers with his own or plays with my hair, something in me knows what we have is very good and I just understand this again without having to really think about it.

I think there are times for making lists and seeing pros and cons right in front of you. But I think there are other times for just trusting a feeling you've got deep inside you.

No comments: