Thursday, August 23, 2007

wednesday whats, trial entry (even though it's thursday)

I'm changing some things up and I would like to know what you think. Please comment or email me and tell me what you like and what you don't like. You can always comment anonymously if you're afraid to say who you're are, I don't mind!

What I'm listening to:






What I'm watching:







What I'm checking out on the internet:
www.popgadget.net because women need their own LifeHacker-ish site.
www.notmartha.com because I feel inspired to do crafty things but need some ideas.
www.tigersandstrawberries.com because I love Chinese food and want to buy a wok and learn how to use it soon.

What else is making me happy:
my birthday is next week and I have fantastic plans!
K got a car!
Mike just gave me a bunch of new music and I am happily overloaded with really listening to new albums!
exchanging recipes with coworkers.
text messages.

No comments: