Wednesday, June 30, 2010

humpday happiness!

Just in under the wire!

A list of things making me happy...

...S's giggles! I am not particularly successful at earning them but they are a delight to listen to when the grandparents bring them out!
...the sound system in my car.
...being able to comfort my son.
...my husband busting his hump to take care of our family.
...nasal rinses.
...sparkling water, now and forevermore
...new Mary Kay catalogs in my hot little hands!
...text messages
...reading blogs on my phone
...COUSIN PICTURES!
...hanging out with my sister and our babies
...hurricane season as experienced in San Antonio
...the sound of cicadas
...tweaking Facebook privacy controls
...playing with Twitter
...my wedding band is getting looser
...I've lost a total of 54 pounds since March
...nursing my baby, even if it does mean no cheese
...green tea lemonade from the Bux
...new eyeglasses!
...new contacts!
...strong fingernails
...having good songs stuck in my head
...hot showers

No comments: