Friday, March 6, 2009

shameless plug

I just started my own Mary Kay business and I need some help getting started!

First of all, if you want to just straight up buy some product, you can go to my web site at:

www.marykay.com/melissamcneil

If you live in the area, I will deliver it. If you do not live in the area, I will ship it to you, free of charge.


Secondly, if you live in the San Antonio area and you have skin and some time this weekend or next week, please call or email me. I would love to give you a free facial. If you have a few people who are interested, we can also set up a skin care class. In either case, you and your friends (as the case my be) will get to try out Mary Kay products and I'll give you some samples to take home. I am just trying to get some practice in my presentations. I absolutely love the Timewise skin care line and think everyone should just get a chance to try it for themselves. Don't worry about buying anything. I just need you and a little bit of time so I can get some more confidence!

Thirdly, if you do not live in the San Antonio area and would like a free catalog with some samples inside, contact me and give me your snail mail address. I'll get you on my list!

I'm excited about this venture! Please help me get off to a perfect start. :)

No comments: