Saturday, December 6, 2008

...

Sick of being sick, that's me. I still don't feel good. I have more of my voice back which is good. Last night K and I went out to dinner and I think that's what wiped me out for most of today. How pathetic is that?! Making it more ridiculous is we had Japanese food so I fully took advantage of the hot green tea offering and had a giant bowl of udon which hit the spot. I can't believe how long it's been since I had a good bowl of udon...

K and I were supposed to go to a friend's fish fry tonight. I actually really wanted to go. I spent most of the day in bed and then took a shower and realized there was no way it was going to work. So K is over there and I'm at home grumpily watching tv. It's totally fine and probably good that he is over there because I am definitely a huge grump.

I think I'm going to just tuck myself into bed and watch some SNL.

No comments: