Wednesday, June 8, 2011

humpday happiness!

Some things making me happy...

....Band of Mothers stuff. The phone calls, the emails, the facebook, the twitter... It's really hectic sometimes but I really love it all.
...finally scheduling my appointment for a hair cut, eye brow wax, and massage that my sister bought for me a year ago!
...S looks like a little boy now, not so much a little baby!
...peer pressure, especially from my church, to be a better person in a few different ways.
...my husband who loves me inside and out.
...having gone on a fabulous double date!
...trying out new low or no calorie drinks and actually liking them.
...being soda free for six days. Sigh.... :)
...reading.
...my mom picking S up once a week and taking him home with her so she and my dad can love on him like crazy.
...texting.
...really fun plans this weekend!
...a clean house.
...a front yard that is looking pretty good!
...Geico commercials.
...Twitter.
....hot showers with good smelling shampoo and body wash.
...Plumb.
...sun tea.

No comments: