Wednesday, June 1, 2011

humpday happiness!

A small list of things making me happy...

...reconnecting with people on Facebook! Again!
...making new friends.
...S is starting to feel better, I think!
...found a Target gift card with just under $50 on it!
...clean clothes and sheets.
...a brand new mop.
...my husband's beard.
...two whole days of no soda!
...honey mustard. The Paul Newman low fat dressing is awesome, but I just like honey mustard in general.
...the way S gets super excited when you ask him questions.
...recycling.
...emails and phone calls and texts for Band of Mothers stuff.
...reading again! Real grown up books!
...my husband is drawing again!
...Twitter. (@meljamc, yo)
...looking at wedding pictures. It's better if I actually know the people but wedding pictures in general make me happy!
...making S laugh hysterically by doing something really random.
...orange and pink together
...a double date coming up on Friday!
...slowly but surely getting used to the summer heat that has decided to burst on the scene.
...sparking water. Ye-ah.
...really enjoying living in San Antonio.
...sleep!

No comments: