Wednesday, September 15, 2010

humpday happiness

A small list of things making me happy these days...

...S sits up on his own now! It's adorable because sometimes he's just so darn proud of himself.
...friends that have rolled up their sleeves and worked hard to help me and K
...friends who will just listen to me sometimes
...meeting a bunch of K's family that I had never met before!
...Five Guys cheeseburger. I would happily spend an entire week's worth of bonus Weight Watcher points on one meal there.
...doing things I've never done before, and doing them fairly well!
...Dr. Pepper. This is making me way too happy actually. I need to cut waaaaay back. Sigh. :)
...thinking about things to do when a very good CA friend comes to visit at some point or another!
...how happily S will watch Wonderpets even if the show does annoy me quite a bit
...Mary Kay sales! (www.marykay.com/melissacalo-oy --hint hint)
...having plans for a hair cut this weekend!
...TWO DAYS UNTIL OUR ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!
...returning things I don't need in order to get things I DO need and feeling like I somehow just got a bunch of stuff for free!
...it's actually cooling down a bit! Now if the humidity will kindly calm itself down...
...strong fingernails
...my husband, just in general

No comments: