Thursday, September 20, 2007

a list of what has been happening in the life of melissa

...work: a ridiculous number of hours. My friend Tina has been working 12 hour days five days a week for months now. I can only handle two 12 hour shifts a week mixed in with the other days. My last paycheck had about 20 extra hours though which is fantastic.
...school: two classes, one government and one history. I like them. I like the government one better than the history solely because of the teacher. He's rapidly moving into my list of favorite teachers ever.
...boyfriend: he's fantastic. Occasionally he is not, but I believe that to be true with everyone. And the few fights we've had get resolved pretty quickly for which I am grateful.
...severe lack of money: hence the extra hours. Ugh. I wish I knew how to make more money and still be able to go to school to get a job that I really actually want to do every day. My current job is fine, but nothing I want to do for the fifty more years I'll be working.

Hmm... I guess that's it. It just manages to take up a LOT of time.

No comments: