Wednesday, July 20, 2011

humpday happiness!

A list of things making my happy...

...S's little baby curls. I think I'm going to put off that first haircut a little longer!
...kid's eat free nights. Even more when they are unexpected. So tonight, I got a full meal, S got something to eat, and we have lunch tomorrow and all I had to pay for tonight was my meal! Ye-ah!
...sparkling water
...Blue Moon beer. I think it's my new favorite.
...that we got to see the last Harry Potter movie during opening weekend. It's the end of an era.
...the mamas I keep getting to meet through all the Band of Mothers stuff. It's an amazing group of women!
...S's mysterious rash just disappearing. I guess it's a normal toddler thing sometimes. Sigh.
...breakfast with my mother-in-law the other day was nice.
...my sister sent this random box of goodies from Trader Joe's and I am now in love with chocolate covered edamame. Yay for the box, yay for a new treat!
...our NorCal trip is coming up around the corner!
...playing around with various social media.
...clean laundry
...fish tacos
...hot showers.
...sun tea made on the front porch.

No comments: