Friday, July 4, 2008

hope floats makes me fall asleep every time i try to watch it

I have been thinking about hope a lot over the past few days. There's a movie preview where the tag line is something like hope didn't give up on (insert name). I don't think hope has given up on me either. I find myself hoping for a lot of things. Some of them are not very significant or important to other people like how I hope I can find whatever magical combination of ant sprays and apartment office intervention to avoid being bitten in places that are awkard to scratch in social situations. I hope that this weekend brings me enough time to clean up my living room in a way that when I open the door after a long day at work, I breathe a sigh of comfort. I hope my new birth control pills drastically change my menstrual experience in all ways and forms. And if they could clear up my face that'd be awesome as well. It's only been a week so there's definitely still hope on both counts of that one.

We'll see what happens!

No comments: