Saturday, September 21, 2013

The one of a bunch of random

I have drafts of newsletters for A but need to add pictures so they'll be around sometime or another. 

I think everything is set to start nursing school in Oct! A couple of things to tie up still but it's coming together. The biggie is daycare for the boys but I have some things in the works and am just keeping my fingers crossed. 

There's been a lot of judgy posts on Facebook lately and I mostly wonder what it's like to know everything with such certainty. Or mostly that you're right and everyone is wrong. I think about issues carefully and look at different viewpoints and can still see the other side after I've lands someplace. It's how I'm wired. Others aren't wired that way but it still confounds me. 

I can't believe A is 9 months old and I haven't bought any formula. He's had bottles but they're so few and far between that I've just used samples. That wasn't really my plan! But it's worked out well. I don't know if I'll be able to breast feed him at night and on the weekends after school starts. At a year I would be getting him to just milk anyway though so I'm not worried or feeling guilty. Just trying to be flexible. 

I miss writing. 




No comments: