Saturday, January 24, 2009

tmi

My yoga instructor told us that at the beginning, doing yoga can be like taking extra doses of fiber. All the twisting and holding poses you've either never done or haven't done in quite awhile can loosen up saturated fat stuck in your body and out it goes! I can only assume based on my experience yesterday and so far today that this can also happen with endometrial lining. So basically, I will be making a run to the store for more, um, supplies in a bit and then go back to spending most of the day in bed. I have not bled through underwear and pajama pants since I was thirteen. I declared I was never leaving the house that morning as my parents hid their smiles and saved their laughter until later, but today I have to say that thirteen year old girl was on to something.

No comments: