Monday, April 7, 2008

weight watchers week 3 (again)

This week was not the phenomenon last week was but I think that's probably to be expected. No stars for me today! I lost .2 pounds. It's still a loss, so that's good. But I'm a little bummed.

But I know where things went wrong. Weekdays are always easier than the weekends because I don't eat much before or after work and it's been fairly easy to bring my own food and only eat that while I'm there. The weekends are where it gets tricky because I have a lot more free time on my hands and I have a boyfriend who is much more interested in fast food than healthy home cooking. It's not his fault, don't get me wrong. But I need to be a little stronger and more intentional with weekend eating. And also with not eating before going to weigh in on Monday morning.

Last week I ate a lot more frozen meals. I don't think that's necessarily bad, but I think it was easier to stay on top of things by not eating so many frozen meals. When I'm thinking more about what I'm eating and taking more time to plan out my day, it goes a little smoother. I think anyway.

We'll see this week!

As of week three: -9.2 pounds.

No comments: